Romelu Lukaku

• Thread starter Deleted member 87819
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah. Changed my mind. I'd take him. He'd be less likely to warrant automatic inclusion at all costs than Kane. We'd have to loose Sterling however, probably Gab too, and find another technical winger, too keep the ability levels correct for the game we need to play.

And Inter are still in big trouble. Wages deferred. Hakimi is going to PSG for 70m, but the owner will need to sell again, almost certainly.

Hes definitely much improved since his time away from utd but then so do most others who escape that shit hole.
Kev has nothing but high praise for him which is good enough for me. Certainly not my first choice but I wouldn't be gutted if he signed.
He’s only improved because he’s in a shit league. He’s gash in relation to what we want.

He received a fine by his current club for wearing boots during a game that were the color of that club’s main rival
Oh. Not that big of a deal really.

Jo played one game for Mancini, in the UEFA cup, after a very long absence. He was so bad I can hardly explain it. It was excruciating.

One of the few times I genuinely slated a player beyond any return, really laid into his performance. I regret it, TBH, I did delete it, but it was a lesson to me.

When they're struggling that badly - and boy was he struggling - then criticism is pointless and self-serving. Anyone can see they are in trouble - what's the point in going through all the negative details. They need to be left alone, and the club usually needs to move them on... which is what happened, he was gone very quickly.

He’s only improved because he’s in a shit league. He’s gash in relation to what we want.
I don’t think he’s gash by any means. Not gonna go into bat for him and defend him though. If people don’t rate him fair do’s.

Oh. Not that big of a deal really.

Jo played one game for Mancini, in the UEFA cup, after a very long absence. He was so bad I can hardly explain it. It was excruciating.

One of the few times I genuinely slated a player beyond any return, really laid into his performance. I regret it, TBH, I did delete it, but it was a lesson to me.

When they're struggling that badly - and boy was he struggling - then criticism is pointless and self-serving. Anyone can see they are in trouble - what's the point in going through all the negative details. They need to be left alone, and the club usually needs to move them on... which is what happened, he was gone very quickly.
He had a weird and brief resurgence as a left winger during an injury crisis in Mancini’s first season I think? Sure he played in a boring 0-0 away at Arsenal

570fe11adee2c9f0edbc1ef0eec29f4a.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.