Romelu Lukaku

• Thread starter Deleted member 87819
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
He had a weird and brief resurgence as a left winger during an injury crisis in Mancini’s first season I think? Sure he played in a boring 0-0 away at Arsenal
You're right... how easy it is to forget. That match with Arsenal was 5th January 11.

You're right... how easy it is to forget. That match with Arsenal was 5th January 11.

Forgot he scored away at Juve that season

Forgot he scored away at Juve that season
Yep. The match I was thinking of was probably the 3-0 at home to RB Salzburg. I think the point I should have made was, it was a lesson for me in how easy it is to over react to bad performances - like I erased all the other goals and all his other appearances that season, and all I can remember was how I reacted to him that game, and how I assumed it would be the end of him, there and then. But it wasn't, and in fact it was a pretty great season.

Funnily enough I remember drinking a lot that year, loads. Looking up these dates and matches, I found out Jo struggled with alcoholism.

Still playing at 34, he deserves plenty of credit for that.

570fe11adee2c9f0edbc1ef0eec29f4a.png
Sinclair not exactly covering himself in glory these days.

he’s close to Belgian players right? He must know something in reply

he’s close to Belgian players right? He must know something in reply

Absolutely loves himself and the sound of his own tweets but does seem reliable for Belgians, yes.

But...why send the Pep gif to then shut it down in the obvious reply it'd get?!

I've changed my mind about him watching him recently. He's a far better player than the United Lukaku. He looks big but is far quicker than he was.

If Kane or Haaland doesn't go through, I think we should be in for him. I can't imagine he would be hitting the £100m mark either. I also think having someone up front with some power would definitely give us a Plan B.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.