Romelu Lukaku

• Thread starter Deleted member 87819
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would prefer him over Kane personally, him and KDB together would tear it up.
I agree with this and, as the Haaland deal seems to be fading, I think we should switch our attention to Lukaku. He would be cheaper than Kane and another bonus would be his motivation to prove the doubters wrong at United. He has improved hugely in recent years.

Along with Sanchez, who is clearly a bit old, Martinez, Hakimi and Barrolo are the key creators - all players I would welcome at City.
Yes, shocking: good players play in teams with good players.

I wouldn’t welcome Martinez or Barella (which is who I think you were referring to) here. At least not with enthusiasm

Yes, shocking: good players play in teams with good players.

I wouldn’t welcome Martinez or Barella (which is who I think you were referring to) here. At least not with enthusiasm
Lautaro would be an awesome alternative to have along with Kane, if we lose Jesus. He's still class. Top technique, all round strikers game, and loads of mobility. Definitely would fit.

It depends if City can afford it, of course. But I wouldn't be suprised to see us sign two strikers.

And I still think we have such a need for another central player to make it neat. At the moment we are definitely short, even if we keep Fern. Grealish is out and out playmaker. Bernie, we know, could put in the work in the centre.

So why not Barella? Not many more skilful than him out there, and he's a workaholic and tough.

Lautaro would be an awesome alternative to have along with Kane, if we lose Jesus. He's still class. Top technique, all round strikers game, and loads of mobility. Definitely would fit.

It depends if City can afford it, of course. But I wouldn't be suprised to see us sign two strikers.

And I still think we have such a need for another central player to make it neat. At the moment we are definitely short, even if we keep Fern. Grealish is out and out playmaker. Bernie, we know, could put in the work in the centre.

So why not Barella? Not many more skilful than him out there, and he's a workaholic and tough.

I agree with you that we need to sign two strikers, but my picks wouldn’t be either Kane or Martinez. I’ve followed Lautaro since his early days at Racing here in South America and I thought the marketing around him was never honest about what he delivered on the pitch. And at Racing he was even more of a star than he’s been at Inter. Even in terms of work rate I find him subpar. The prices talked about for him, like with Kane, seem insane to me.

I agree with you also on the need of a central player, I’m just not very enthusiastic about Barella, lacks in creativity, decision making and shot selection intelligence. Wouldn’t add much to our team. But isn’t someone I would complain if he got here either, to be honest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.