Romelu Lukaku

• Thread starter Deleted member 87819
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lautaro would be an awesome alternative to have along with Kane, if we lose Jesus. He's still class. Top technique, all round strikers game, and loads of mobility. Definitely would fit.

It depends if City can afford it, of course. But I wouldn't be suprised to see us sign two strikers.

And I still think we have such a need for another central player to make it neat. At the moment we are definitely short, even if we keep Fern. Grealish is out and out playmaker. Bernie, we know, could put in the work in the centre.

So why not Barella? Not many more skilful than him out there, and he's a workaholic and tough.
jeepers, people are sick of Jesus, they'd be jumping off the third tier with Martinez in our side.

Oh yeah, and at Inter? Lol
Yes that is what I meant. He is playing better because he is surrounded by better players. I am comparing his days at Man United. That's what I meant. So yes at Inter also he is surrounded by players that are feeding him properly :)

Yes that is what I meant. He is playing better because he is surrounded by better players. I am comparing his days at Man United. That's what I meant. So yes at Inter also he is surrounded by players that are feeding him properly :)
But he has no KdB at Inter. What he had was a better coach

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.