Romelu Lukaku

• Thread starter Deleted member 87819
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reminds me of Berbatov, one his day can be outstanding, but is way too often nondescript, hard no from me

Hope the comparison is just if they turn up or not as they both couldn’t be further from each other. Berbatov was stupidly skilful. Lukakus second touch is still a tackle

Hope the comparison is just if they turn up or not as they both couldn’t be further from each other. Berbatov was stupidly skilful. Lukakus second touch is still a tackle
Yes my comment was connected to his effectiveness week in week out(I still maintain Berbatov put in the best performance I have ever seen by a visiting player against City (while against Spurs in a cup game)).

Yes my comment was connected to his effectiveness week in week out(I still maintain Berbatov put in the best performance I have ever seen by a visiting player against City (while against Spurs in a cup game)).
Yep whilst Spurs had ten men if I remember correctly. The ball stuck to him every time, classy player when he put it in.

Yep whilst Spurs had ten men if I remember correctly. The ball stuck to him every time, classy player when he put it in.
Yes I think they had someone sent off really early inside the first 10mins and we hadn't lost at home all season upto that point(I think Spurs might have just fired their manager at the time), very much when he put in a shift not many players could be more effective.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.