Romeo Lavia

FantasyIreland

16yr old ball winning/deep lying midfielder.

We signed him from Anderlecht have beaten many other clubs to his signature.The early signs are very good and hes living up to the hype.

He's very athletic,combative and aware of his responsibilities and surroundings.

Physically he reminds me of Ake,he looks a very good un!

First time seeing him today, and he impressed me. Youngest player on the pitch at only 16, but he was great, also very physical for his age. Early days, but I can see why so many clubs wanted him

First time seeing him today, and he impressed me. Youngest player on the pitch at only 16, but he was great, also very physical for his age. Early days, but I can see why so many clubs wanted him
I saw him play earlier in the season against the rags at u18s level and thought he was our best player.

I felt he started brightly but struggled as the game went on today, which is to be expected given the step up. He looks to have a good touch and reads the game well. As he plays a bit more I’m looking forward to seeing how well he can pass it and how fast his decision making is because in that position he should be the catalyst for starting our attacks and passing through the lines. If he can do those things then he has a real chance here.

Very sad when this one left Anderlecht.

You can thank Vince for this one.
He advised him to chose Man City if he really wanted to part ways with Anderlecht because we couldn't meet his financial demands.

I' m stil hoping to see Lavia in an Anderlecht shirt in some kind of loan construction the comming years. ;)

Last edited:
Very sad when this one left Anderlecht.

You can thank Vince for this one.
He advised him to chose Man City if he really wanted to part ways with Anderlecht because we couldn't meet his financial demands.

I' m stil hoping to see Lavia in an Anderlecht shirt in some kind of loan construction the comming years. ;)
Unfortunately,when we are looking for exactly a player with his attributes,i reckon he's probably 12 months away from making a real impact on the first team.

Im starting to believe Lavia is so good that if we can get another 12 months out of Dinho,while slowly introducing this kid into the first team picture,it might save us a fortune and provide us with a potentially top class defensive midfielder.

He is very special.

Im starting to believe Lavia is so good that if we can get another 12 months out of Dinho,while slowly introducing this kid into the first team picture,it might save us a fortune and provide us with a potentially top class defensive midfielder.

He is very special.
Only turned 17 in January too, he’s been fantastic both for the U18s and EDS

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.