Romeo Lavia

Understand this and am genuinely chuffed for the kid but, (confess to not watching him very much...) why not Douglas Luis? He's rocking up for the Brazilian 1st team now, and didn't we have a buy-back on him?
The buyback has gone now,but Luis doesnt quite cut the mustard IMO - he's more in the mould of Rodri,but not as effective and with a lesser presence.Lavia is far more energetic and gets around the pitch better,i also think his reading of the game is superior.

Still early days obviously,but im hoping within 18 months he is fulfilling the promise and potential.

Best guess how many caps this season across all comps? Never seen him play however is this Pep re-incarnitated?

I think our lake of signings in this window is an endorsement of the academy. I feel Pep has the confidence and the spending on young talent top management believe the Future lies in the youngsters.

Would not be superised if we dominate football with one of the youngest squads ever.

Am I missing something being 'under age' can he not go on the b list or is that because of his nationality/length of time with us....

While typing I think I've answered my own question.

He couldn't go on the B list with all the other youth team players because he's only been here 1 year.

You need to be at a club 2 years to qualify for the B list.

So it was a case of giving him the free spot on the A list or completely ruling him out.

I don't believe it means anything at all. Odds are he doesn't play a minute in the CL this season.

He couldn't go on the B list with all the other youth team players because he's only been here 1 year.

You need to be at a club 2 years to qualify for the B list.

So it was a case of giving him the free spot on the A list or completely ruling him out.

I don't believe it means anything at all. Odds are he doesn't play a minute in the CL this season.

That's unfortunately how I see it too. Our group is unlikely going to see us through after 4 games and able to blood any youngsters. We may have a dead rubber at the end but it's likely winning the group may come down to the 6th game.

He looked assured and his passing was good and i think giving Dinho another year gives him the time to learn and be his replacement.

A lot of these kids will save us a load of money, it's great to see.

Solid performance.
Was booked in my eyes cos he looked like a Fernandinho mini-me

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.