Romeo Lavia

He played well so I feel silly about expecting more about it but I suppose it's just a reminder to never believe the hype 100%.

The 'hype' is fully justified.He's the best defensive midfield prospect the EDS has ever had and his performances at that level have fully warranted the praise.

While he played well against Wycombe,he wasn't at his best....and,as i said earlier,that may have been down to the undeserved yellow.He still showed that he belongs in the senior game by displaying,on his debut at this level...... maturity,experience,and plenty of physicality,at the tender age of 17.

There is much to admire where this kid is concerned,and while there are no guarantees in the game,people are rightly getting very excited about his future and the not unrealistic chance he could finally be the fabled Dinho heir we have been searching for.

Looked really comfortabale against Wycombe and he ran the midfield on the night , he was constantly demanding the ball and his reading of dangerous situations was superb for such a young player , seriously if this is the calibre of player we are developing along with the likes of Palmer this clubs future will not be talked in terms of record breaking transfers but how we are nuturing our home grown talent.
Great to see so many youngsters playing without fear , i know it was only Wycombe but playing with confidence against seasoned professionals has got to be the yardstick.

Ive been bigging him up for a while,with good reason.

He is a definite candidate for a loan.If we get it right,he will blossom.

Lavia - #6 - Belgium U19 vs Finland U19 on a glacier somewhere Wednesday - full match video. He goes out at the 69th min after sitting down complaining about an upper thigh prob. He doesn't touch the ball the first 5 mins, but the rest of the 1st half is okay to watch if you wanna see how he looks.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.