ron healey

bluemoonno1 said:
just found out that my daughters friends grandad is ron healey, use to be a goalkeeper for city in the 70s, I dont know much about him apart from that he played second fiddle to joe corrigan, so didnt get many games,

anybody got any info on him,

Ron Healey a grandad - that makes me feel ancient. I used to know his Dad Billy when I lived in Eccles many moons ago. A very colourful character - Billy that is ( never actually met Ron).

Played basketball with him in our school days.what an athlete,just a pity he wasn't taller,then again "Big Joe" was coming through as well.A granddad,where did all those years go.

And according to Wiki he discovered Andy Dibble too. So many connections with us.
Can't say I'd heard of him till now but I wasn't around at the time. Interesting to read up on any former player though.

he coaches young keepers now around manchester with his son scott both top blokes.my son goes on a monday at medlock sports centre and ron and scott have made a huge difference to him as a keeper as i said both nice blokes.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.