Ronaldo/Blatter spat

City Raider

Apparently Blatter did an impression of Ronaldo?

Here is Ronaldo's response:

"This video (Blatter's) shows clearly the respect and the consideration that Fifa has for me,for my club and for my country.

Much is explained now.I wish Mr.Blatter health and a long life,with the certainty that he will continue to witness, as he deserves,the successes of his favorite teams and players"

Lively!....

I don't think that was right ..very disrespectful ronaldo gets enough shit from everyone but the head of fifa now?

pee dubya said:
Ronaldo takes himself far too seriously.

And Blatter is a prat.

Can you blame him though? Love him or hate him the guy put his heart and soul into getting where he is today, he is the perfect role model for young footballers in regards of how hard you have to work to be one of the best.

sam-caddick said:
pee dubya said:
Ronaldo takes himself far too seriously.

And Blatter is a prat.

Can you blame him though? Love him or hate him the guy put his heart and soul into getting where he is today, he is the perfect role model for young footballers in regards of how hard you have to work to be one of the best.
He's claiming a minor personal slight on him equals an attack on his whole country.

How oversensitive can you get?

Blatter is an idiot, Tranny is a wanker. They can both fuck off. But there is nothing remotely wrong with what Blatter did apart from look a bit of an imbecile.

moomba said:
How oversensitive can you get?

Blatter is an idiot, Tranny is a wanker. They can both fuck off. But there is nothing remotely wrong with what Blatter did apart from look a bit of an imbecile.
One is one of the best players ever, the other is a bent bastard.Qatar WC ffs ,still can't believe that's still on.

Precious Ronaldo can't take criticism. He's a self serving wanker. I can't wait until he fucking retires and fucks off we don't have to put up with his ego he must think he's bigger then the bloody game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.