Ronaldo or Messi?

When it mattered, on the world stage Tevez> Messi.... in fact most of our players were better than Messi... best in the world..? dont believe the hype.

blumoonrises said:
When it mattered, on the world stage Tevez> Messi.... in fact most of our players were better than Messi... best in the world..? dont believe the hype.

You really are a joke. 1st of all for saying that Kinkladze is/was better than Messi, everyone city fan bar you would disagree with that and every other football fan or person with footballing knowledge would disagree. Dont believe the hype? It isnt just like us people on a forum are saying that Messi is world class but the likes of Maradona, Pele and other greats of the game have admitted that Messi is 1 of the best players to ever grace the game.

niall_mcfc said:
blumoonrises said:

You really are a joke. 1st of all for saying that Kinkladze is/was better than Messi, everyone city fan bar you would disagree with that and every other football fan or person with footballing knowledge would disagree. Dont believe the hype? It isnt just like us people on a forum are saying that Messi is world class but the likes of Maradona, Pele and other greats of the game have admitted that Messi is 1 of the best players to ever grace the game.

I'M a joke..? And what justification exactly do you have for such a ridiculous statement..? EVERY city fan bar me eh..? I reckon every blue who saw Gio in the flesh would see where I'm coming from, and he isn't the only one.
Does your mother know you are still awake...?
Maradona,Pele, etc have ADMITTED Messi is one of the best to grace the game? provide a link to those comments, or it is a figment of your imagination.

Oh and for the record, Pele is one of the most overrated players in history, don't believe me..? find me one example of his "brilliance" that resulted in a goal.. they are all near misses.

MCFC BOB said:
NewbBlue said:
Messi, he is god. But Ronaldo isn't far behind.
So, Ronaldo is Jesus?

Yeah but god has only ever played in the heaven league

Jesus was transfered to the earth league around easter time So has experiance in different leagues. (the transfer window must have been longer then either that or arry was involved in the transfer :-)

carrconormcfc said:
One of the greatest individual performances I've ever seen. Watch it till the end because it gets better as it goes on.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1fLoCPYlxdc&feature=fvw[/youtube]

Ronaldo will NEVER have as much impact as that in a single game.

Disagree, Ronaldo got RM out of so manyholes last season.

E.g. away at Mallorca

Messi only performs when his team is on top not when they really need him.

Kinkladze in the same breathe as Messi......jesus christ,if you ask Ajax fans the same question do you think they'd throw his name in?
Sick

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.