Ronaldo or Messi?

i think the champions league is now the best competition to play in, not the world cup, therefore Mr. Messi must be the best player in the world at the moment, although i will point out that it is at the moment.

people have said that it is neither Messi nor Ronaldo as they have seen better, fair enough, but we are asking at the moment not ever, so +1 for Messi.

Pughie said:
i think the champions league is now the best competition to play in, not the world cup, therefore Mr. Messi must be the best player in the world at the moment, although i will point out that it is at the moment.

people have said that it is neither Messi nor Ronaldo as they have seen better, fair enough, but we are asking at the moment not ever, so +1 for Messi.

That was my point

Pughie said:

I agree with you completely. World Cup used to be something you watched to see the best players playing together. It was something that was above club football. Now it is the other way around. Top clubs would beat top national sides. I dont think anyone can argue against Barça beating the Spanish national team or that they are better man to man.

Ronaldo for me, both players score tons of goals for their clubs but Ronaldo is a bit quicker and far stronger than Messi imo.

Mastes1 said:
Ronaldo for me, both players score tons of goals for their clubs but Ronaldo is a bit quicker and far stronger than Messi imo.

Being quicker and stronger doesnt mean he is better.

Messi is better at dribbling and finishing

Stillsy said:
Mastes1 said:

And Messi being better at dribbling and finishing doesn't mean he is better (although i dasagree especialy with the finishing).

Mastes1 said:
Stillsy said:

And Messi being better at dribbling and finishing doesn't mean he is better (although i dasagree especialy with the finishing).

yeah thats my point. Ronaldo being quicker and stronger doesnt mean he is better.

and no chance. ronaldo is no where near as clinical as messi

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.