Ronaldo or Messi?

Barcon said:
Lmarkham-blueblood said:
compare the messi you see for argentina to the messi you see at barca.
tevez is much, much more effective for argentina. him and barca fit together like a jigsaw puzzle.

Now do the same comparison with the tranny.
Portugal practically play with 10 men when it is in the team.

do you watch portugal matches? he easily performs to twice the ability of any of his teamates.

unfortunately he has prooved to be the best player in the world. messi at barca IS better but because of tranny's versatility and effectiveness he edges it.

Messi plays the most beautiful football, and is not a complete cock. That is why people prefer him.

However in 99% of situations Ronaldo is more effective. (Apart from if he played for Barca, Barca's style is absolutely perfect for messi and suits him perfectly).

If messi was the diving pretty boy, and Ronaldo was the humble conservative one, many would prefer him. That's just the way it is.

The real Ronaldo was better than them both.

Although at this moment in time Messi is the best in the world, blue tinted specs off too. Ronaldo is a great player but he's somewhat artificial, Messi looks as though he was put on the earth to solely play football. Can't believe some are saying he wouldn't be as good elsewhere.

Lmarkham-blueblood said:
Barcon said:
Now do the same comparison with the tranny.
Portugal practically play with 10 men when it is in the team.

do you watch portugal matches? he easily performs to twice the ability of any of his teamates.

unfortunately he has prooved to be the best player in the world. messi at barca IS better but because of tranny's versatility and effectiveness he edges it.

Yes I do watch their games and he goes missing every time. To say he outperforms his teammates isn't hard either as Portugal very rarely play well as a team. He hasn't prooved to be the best player at all, and he isn't.

carrconormcfc said:
One of the greatest individual performances I've ever seen. Watch it till the end because it gets better as it goes on.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1fLoCPYlxdc&feature=fvw[/youtube]

Ronaldo will NEVER have as much impact as that in a single game.

Speechless.

carrconormcfc said:
One of the greatest individual performances I've ever seen. Watch it till the end because it gets better as it goes on.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1fLoCPYlxdc&feature=fvw[/youtube]

Ronaldo will NEVER have as much impact as that in a single game.

i watched that game, i must say after it i turned to my mum and said, that's just why messi is the best in the world, epic game, epic performance.

That clip shows messi at his best, only when he runs flat out is the ball ever more than a yard from his foot, trouble is that his other gears are pretty fast also, faster than defenders can handle, and that is when he shows he has the quickest feet in the game - the ball is stuck to his toe like glue and he beats plays with mere changes in direction.

His ability is 100% natural, couple with a low centre of gravity he is near unstoppable. In time he will develop upper body strength the Maradonna did, then he WILL be unstoppable - the way Maradonna was in '86.

This trumps the tranny - who is a unique physical specimen for a footballer, he runs well, he strikes well, he heads well, but for him the impossible will always remain impossible. Messi is so natural he makes the impossible possible, and he does it week in week out.

Messi would do just fine in England, probably as a wide midfielder until he bulks out a bit. He gets it harsh in Spain as it is, he would handle it here fine.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.