Ronaldo (Signed for Juventus)

Messi should challenge himself and Join ManCity so he can prove he is GOAT and can deliver in multiple league too

Compelling viewing watching Ronaldo but I think this was the right time to sell him. Real Madrid had slipped a long way behind Barcelona (who themselves don't look as impressive as they once did). It is amazing how he has managed to reinvent his game from super-quick super skilful winger into a centre-forward. I think he'll remain an excellent player but not one who will strike fear into opponents. He'd definitely be easier to stop as well. Playing Real madrid you can't double up on anyone as it leaves star players, but Juve don't have such a strong squad.

Be interesting to see who Real Madrid try and sign and who they retain. I hope they buy Hazard and retain Bale. I don't want Utd, Spurs etc picking up any pieces.

People are assuming they will raid PSG but I am not sure that PSG will allow that to happen.

5gK6u8N.jpg

They have all been in more than one league,pay attention

Not at any notable level they haven't. Point being that we'd want them to be loyal and not jump ship at the interest of the clasico duo, so it's hardly reasonable to criticise and be derogatory about messi being loyal to barca when we take glee in kun doing the same

Kev - Jupiler League, Bundesliga, Premier League
Sané - Bundesliga, Premier League
Jesus - Serie A (Brasil), Premier League

Messi - La Liga

Most of those prior contributions are irrelevant as they were forging their career. Completely different to a comparison of top stars at their peak at top clubs and their respective loyalties. Would you rather the stars i mentioned behave like ronaldo at the rags, or messi?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.