Ronaldo (Signed for Juventus)

Because Madrid need a galactico now . He can stay at PSG making his millions but as long as PSG play in the French league he isn't going to get a high standard of football week in week out. At Madrid he gets his millions and a higher level of football . PSG can be the biggest most richest club in the world but there fundamental problem is always going to be the French league .
Why would psg sell now? He’s the most marketable footballer in world football, he’s French, he’s from Paris, he chose Paris a year ago over Madrid. What makes you think he wants to go to Madrid even if for some crazy reason psg decided to sell?

So Ronaldo to Juventus for 92 million, this allows Real to buy Mbappe, Psg clear their FFP investigation and keep Neymar, everyone is happy in the European football Cartel . So only one question where did Juventus get that 92 million ?
I worry it comes from a club just outside Manchester for say Dybala

Why would psg sell now? He’s the most marketable footballer in world football, he’s French, he’s from Paris, he chose Paris a year ago over Madrid. What makes you think he wants to go to Madrid even if for some crazy reason psg decided to sell?
There could be an argument Perez is feeling a Ronaldo sized gap. That said i don't know their financial situation regarding this stadium funding stuff, anyone know more about that? There is a chance that cash is already earmarked for stuff but i am not sure.

If they can make the deal work i think Real may go for it, by go for it i mean make him a deal he can't refuse. A few brown paper envelopes could see him earning a million a week on the sly from Perez and his pals. With that i mena likr 600k a week official the rest via dodgy or other means, sponsorship stuff etc etc.

A million quid a week would see many players turn their heads no matter how comfortable they are.

There could be an argument Perez is feeling a Ronaldo sized gap. That said i don't know their financial situation regarding this stadium funding stuff, anyone know more about that? There is a chance that cash is already earmarked for stuff but i am not sure.

If they can make the deal work i think Real may go for it, by go for it i mean make him a deal he can't refuse. A few brown paper envelopes could see him earning a million a week on the sly from Perez and his pals. With that i mena likr 600k a week official the rest via dodgy or other means, sponsorship stuff etc etc.

A million quid a week would see many players turn their heads no matter how comfortable they are.
First of all they need to convince psg to sell and that would take a bid of epic proportions and I’m not sure Madrid have that. You look at their squad and it’s old, very old. Blowing that amount of money on one player would be to the detriment of their long term rebuild.

Because Madrid need a galactico now . He can stay at PSG making his millions but as long as PSG play in the French league he isn't going to get a high standard of football week in week out. At Madrid he gets his millions and a higher level of football . PSG can be the biggest most richest club in the world but there fundamental problem is always going to be the French league .

I think if Mbappe or Neymar think they can waltz off to Real Madrid now they are going to be in for a shock.

They signed a deal with the devil. You take the money to be Qatar's crown jewel and you're going to be stuck there until they decide you leaving won't result in them losing face. That means they make a profit, and it means not going after 10 months.

I guess another way of looking at it is us. Imagine if we did what we have done over the past 2/3 years now. Think what KDB, stones, sterling, sane, Jesus, Mendy, Bernardo would cost post coutinho, Neymar, dembele transfers. We spent 300 million on those players, that would be 600/700 million plus now.

First of all they need to convince psg to sell and that would take a bid of epic proportions and I’m not sure Madrid have that. You look at their squad and it’s old, very old. Blowing that amount of money on one player would be to the detriment of their long term rebuild.
Don't the banks and mega companies like Adidas kind of back them financially to sort a transfer if they are needed?

I see your point totally, they also seem to have the cash when it is needed most though. Was the Ronaldo transfer (utd to Real) not kind of helped by Nike as Ronaldo's sponsors or something? I may be talking out of my arse here i fully admit but it always feels like the cash is there when absolutely needed for them.

Don't the banks and mega companies like Adidas kind of back them financially to sort a transfer if they are needed?

I see your point totally, they also seem to have the cash when it is needed most though. Was the Ronaldo transfer (utd to Real) not kind of helped by Nike as Ronaldo's sponsors or something? I may be talking out of my arse here i fully admit but it always feels like the cash is there when absolutely needed for them.
It wouldn’t surprise me to be honest. Didn’t they once sell their training ground for huge money to the bank just for them to rent it back to them for next to nothing? Different rules for uefas darlings.

It wouldn’t surprise me to be honest. Didn’t they once sell their training ground for huge money to the bank just for them to rent it back to them for next to nothing? Different rules for uefas darlings.
Did they also not have debts wrote off by the banks a number of years back ..

Yeah i recall that boss, all that stuff is what makes me never say never with Real.

Did they also not have debts wrote off by the banks a number of years back ..
This rings a bell to but talk of "Real, Bank, Government, Loans, wink wink" seems ten a penny to me if i am honest. In fact since Bayerns humbling with their top dogs getting done for being dodgy Perez is the top dog now, forget that Infantino chap, we all know who holds the real power, the very top clubs/darlings.

Utd getting ranked higher than us due to a weird change in european rankings for example, all that stuff is at the behest of the darling clubs that @willipp notes.

@willipp You are right though in that i think that PSG will force some legendary fee out of this also as they will not be happy to sell. Nike suits will be sweating and accountants not seeing their kids born due to sleeping at work in Real and Spanish Government offices to make the deal work. It will make eyes water, i can see headlines like "Total deal value = 1 Billion Euro" that easily turns into "The Billion dollar Boy" or some other eye catching superlative. That alone will bring eyes on La Liga heavily more than they already are with Messi being there.

Indeed the pragmatic Spanish government officials will see the money value in maintaining having such a high profile star for the good of the entire economy. It generates tourism and media revenue. They know Messi will be gone sooner rather than later and need to maintain that allure and image. I suspect they will be happier to enable Madrid to complete such a transfer.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.