Ronaldo - the real one

Matt the Giant

Well now that he has played his last competitive game, I just felt the man needs to get a mention on this forum.
In my books, he is the best striker ever, and in his prime he was just amazing to watch.

I hope for the sake of football, another one like him comes around soon.

So, cheers Ronaldo for making the game even more beautiful to watch and all the best to you for your future. Unlike your Portuguese namesake, - you will never be forgotten.

Possibly the best striker ever. No one of this generation, including Eto'o, Ibra, Villa, Tevez, and Drogba, is as good as he was. What a player he was to watch at club and international level - just sensational. I've always thought our Balotelli has the potential to be a lot like him but it'd take a lot of work and effort.

My favourite player; absolute force of a striker. He had so much in his locker, and performed at the highest level.

There will always be the 'what if?' questions as to what he could have achieved without the awful injuries, but you're right, he will never be forgotten. I model my physique on his.

Plus the tranny/coke anecdote just makes me like him even more.

The man was gifted with a god given talent and someone who always deliverd on the highest stage.

Matt the Giant said:
Well now that he has played his last competitive game, I just felt the man needs to get a mention on this forum.
In my books, he is the best striker ever, and in his prime he was just amazing to watch.

So, cheers Ronaldo for making the game even more beautiful to watch and all the best to you for your future. Unlike your Portuguese namesake, - you will never be forgotten.

good player but romario buries him.

de niro said:
Matt the Giant said:

I don't think Romario was truly word-class until he went to Barca. Ronaldo did the job at every single club he went to; until his body broke.

Strong, fast, skilful and a great finisher at his peak. His only season with Barcelona was one of his best, so unfortunate his condition went downhill due to medical reasons. Albeit, his record during his last years was still phenomenal considering. Annoyed I can only see video's of this guy to actually see him at his best, him, Rivaldo and Romario in the 90's. Special.

Viva Rivaldo said:
de niro said:
Matt the Giant said:

I don't think Romario was truly word-class until he went to Barca. Ronaldo did the job at every single club he went to; until his body broke.

i watched romario at psv, awesome player, much more ability that fat ron.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.