Ronaldo - the real one

Deepest Blue said:
Fantastic player at his peak, no doubt about it.
Just wish people would lay off the "best ever/of all time" crap as none of us have witnessed the likes of Puskas, Pele etc on a consistent basis so those statements are redundant.
Let's just enjoy Ron, Messi and co for what they do rather than tie bombastic hype labels to them.
I bet Messi has a Ronaldo shirt though!

Deepest Blue said:
Fantastic player at his peak, no doubt about it.
Just wish people would lay off the "best ever/of all time" crap as none of us have witnessed the likes of Puskas, Pele etc on a consistent basis so those statements are redundant.
Let's just enjoy Ron, Messi and co for what they do rather than tie bombastic hype labels to them.

Glad that someone else rates Puskas in the same breath as the usual 'bests ever'.

Did it consistently on every stage possible.

Then, like many brazilians gave up (i know, i know a lot of it was down to injuries)

I wish there was another striekr like him around, but as someone else alluded to, he was better than any of the current crop of 'world class' strikers. I'd say Drogba comes the closest to being the complete package.

My favorite ever player a machine. And pmsl Bill that was an awful statement. Sad to see his career go down the pan but he will never be forgotten and is without doubt one of the best strikers ever.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.