Ronaldo wins Portuguese player of the year...

M M

mat

..Some of their fans are saying "WTF it should be Bernardo!"

Some brilliant sarcastic replies.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't do Portuguese, so I'll have to assume that all the mentions of Bernardo are positive to him, and negative at the result ?

Several good gifs though :)
I'm not a Portuguese speaker either. Theres one that translated on my app as "Oh, I suppose Bernardo was playing golf this year?"

The ones Its translated (probably poorly) are befuddlement and accusations of it being awarded for tv ratings over talent.

..Some of their fans are saying "WTF it should be Bernardo!"

Some brilliant sarcastic replies.

Even if we did the quadruple and Portugal went on to win the world cup with Bernardo scoring a hattrick in the final he still wouldn't make the shortlist that's how much we are hated in my opinion , bit like Sergio never making the team of the year even after winning the golden boot

Even if we did the quadruple and Portugal went on to win the world cup with Bernardo scoring a hattrick in the final he still wouldn't make the shortlist that's how much we are hated in my opinion , bit like Sergio never making the team of the year even after winning the golden boot

Point proven with the international club awards this season. Scouse van Dyke has won fuck all in comparisons with our Bernie.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.