Ronaldo...

Rammy Blue

Just seen on bbc gossip that the Sun is claiming we are prepping bid, yes probably/definitely bollocks, however thought someone on here might have access to article?

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Just a tenuous link to some quotes in a new book about Jorge Mendes made by Txiki.

How they know each other well. Nothing more.

A World Exclusive tucked inside the paper and less than 300 words.
Can't have messi AND ronaldo in the same side, right tolmie ;)

I think the Pepe rumour is more likely to happen. He's 31, they have varane, and Real will probably be looking for a younger replacement.

Don'y you love the Sun and all the papers for that matter.

If its not Messi it's Ronaldo. (LOL).

I would like us to be linked with Glauber Berti again.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/transfers/transfer-talk-manchester-city-plan-cristiano-ronaldo-move-united-want-gareth-bale-arsenal-and-liverpool-given-marco-reus-boost-10015333.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/foot ... 15333.html</a>

Looks legit.. not

He's 30 in a few days so only got a few years left in him no resale value. Still got goals in him but he's a ****.

Like Ricardo Kaka (remember him? where is he now.. exactly), he had his chance.

Probably wanting a new contract, since he "only" has 3 years left on his contract with Real Madrid.

I bet he wishes he never left the Premier League with this new TV deal, could be on 500K a week.

Can see him enviously looking at our league is the place to be, the best TV exposure and media exposure.. his ego in Spain will go crazy as he won't get the attention he craves with Messi around.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.