Rooney appeal result - FA statement in full

sweynforkbeard

We at the FA have listened to the whining monosyllables of Sir Wayne Rooney and the slurred threats of Lord Frigoffson of Glenmorangie and now realise the full depth of the error of our ways in questioning the motives of the obscene rant delivered into the living rooms of the nation. We understand from the evidence given that Mr Rooney caught sight of a reflection of himself in the lens of the offending Sly TV camera and that such a reaction was quite restrained in those circumstances. As a result of our appalling error in charging Mr Rooney we have decided that: a) a campaign to clean up refereeing be launched called Respect Rooney, b) a senior FA panel will meet with Sir Frigoffson to rewrite the laws of the game, c) Manchester United will be declared FA Cup winners 2010-11.

Rumour has it that the FA will apologise to Rooney and Taggart for charging him and to show how sorry they are Tevez, Silva and Kompany have been given 6 game bans.

I am sure Bernstein said to the appeals panel ............... right there is no fucking way this scouse twat is getting away with this , fucking understood , make myself fucking clear ? Hope so because if you dont fucking up hold the ban you will all be looking for another fucking job !

or words to that effect

cinnamon blue said:
I am sure Bernstein said to the appeals panel ............... right there is no fucking way this scouse twat is getting away with this , fucking understood , make myself fucking clear ? Hope so because if you dont fucking up hold the ban you will all be looking for another fucking job !

or words to that effect

At last - someone with the guts to stand up to the Evil Empire.
Cry God for Barry, England and St George.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.