Rooney Charged 2 game Ban

Re: shrek

eshiers1 said:
yes but he wont...

this is what will happen:

6.4.2011 - Breaking news from BBC:
Wayne Rooney has been warned as to his future conduct by the FA after swearing into a TV camera on Saturday.

Adebayor gets into trouble for celebrating with a smile and rooney no doubt will get fook all for foul abusive language beamed around the world...

Respect ?/ FA?? shove it up yer chocolate tea towel holder.

samharris said:
eshiers1 said:
yes but he wont...

this is what will happen:

Adebayor gets into trouble for celebrating with a smile and rooney no doubt will get fook all for foul abusive language beamed around the world...

ade quite rightly (imo) got the fine and suspended ban for what he did, clearly went to incite the crowd and had the potential to cause a serious incedent through the fans rushing down to the front to confront him. while he's obviously not to blame for what the fans did, his celebration certainly caused it!

to be honest i`d be more worried about chick pea,he shits all over rooney in my opinion,much better player all round,i`m not jumping on the shrek wankfest just because he scored a hat trick against a championship side,he`s still a fat has been who knows his best days are behind him....

No chance of that happening. Will be a fine and a telling off.

Rooney only plays well when he has someone up front with him.Whisky nose tends to treat us as a threat and packs the midfield. I expect him to either be upfront on his own or out on the left.

This game will be edgy until gaps start opening up later on.

0-0 half time looks a sound bet to me.

eshiers1 said:
samharris said:

ade quite rightly (imo) got the fine and suspended ban for what he did, clearly went to incite the crowd and had the potential to cause a serious incedent through the fans rushing down to the front to confront him. while he's obviously not to blame for what the fans did, his celebration certainly caused it!

He only got a warning for that, it was the stamp on van rapist what got him a ban.

More chance of aliens announcing they have been on Earth for thousands of years. Never going to happen. What I do see happening is that either Tevez, Balotelli, Silva, De Jong or one of our main starters will pick up a straight red v Liverpool. So Mancini better go into the game knowing this. Think I am lying before the derby Ade was red carded, this year Balotelli was red carded it just happens too much for comfort.

Shooter 83 said:
eshiers1 said:

He only got a warning for that, it was the stamp on van rapist what got him a ban.

pretty sure he got a suspended 2 game ban as well

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.