Rooney (MERGED)

Lets all take a breath...Rooney will never sign for City! and here are the reasons:

1. We do not need another striker no matter how good he is
2. Rooney hates us and we hate him
3. I can't see Tevez being made up as living in rooneys shadow seemed to be a factor when he left united
4. Mancini has already said we are not talking to him and basically said Tevez and Ballotelli are as good if not better
5. Our club is producing academy players and recruiting players who are expected to be 'the ultimate professionals,' and Rooney does NOT fit this role!

Don't get me wrong though Rooney id one of the best players in the world but Mancini neither needs nor wants him.

Rodenberger10 said:
Lets all take a breath...Rooney will never sign for City! and here are the reasons:

1. We do not need another striker no matter how good he is
2. Rooney hates us and we hate him
3. I can't see Tevez being made up as living in rooneys shadow seemed to be a factor when he left united
4. Mancini has already said we are not talking to him and basically said Tevez and Ballotelli are as good if not better
5. Our club is producing academy players and recruiting players who are expected to be 'the ultimate professionals,' and Rooney does NOT fit this role!

Don't get me wrong though Rooney id one of the best players in the world but Mancini neither needs nor wants him.
Blimey,you wanna change your username to Oracle,however,think i'll take all that with a pinch of salt....

Anyone in there right mind would love to have rooney at their club.
He is a world class player no denying it.

But, i dont think he'll come city

LOVE IT if we did get him!

Damocles said:
There's a large difference between transfer rumours and your 'nailed on' bullshit.

Also, don't play the "I've contributed lots to this forum" card with me. I don't care, you are as liable to the rules as everybody else.

Also also, you were banned because your previous username was banned (by Dubai Blue by the way, I've only ever banned your current username) and you attempted to come back on the forum under a different username.

Also also also, I find it funny that you would call me young man, been an 18/19 year old girl
If you don't like rumours don't read them Damocles that is what a transfer forum is for. It even says post "Gossip" here. There is also a feature to ignore my posts so i suggest you use it instead of constantly hounding me for no paticular reason.

Secondly I am a lad not a girl, just happen to post off my misses account !

Can you please leave me alone, stop quoting everything I say, stop the claims I single handedly gave somebody a reputation as an alcoholic because I posted he was seen wasted in 235 by myself. It's getting close to internet bullying. We don't get on, I am now going to take up the option to ignore your posts. Please do the same with me so we can stop clogging the board with off topic posts.

Cheers.

For any possible transfer to happen for either Rooney or Torres we would have to sell:

Given - £5million
Bellamy - £6million
Jo - £4million
Cruz - £6million
Adebayor - £15million
Wright-Phillips - £7million

That would basically go a massive way towards levelling the wage bill. I wouldn't mind selling Bridge aswell aslong as we could get a decent young left back as A.K's deputy. That would basically leave our attacking options as: A.J, Silva, Balotelli, Tevez, Ronney/Torres. (Milner aswell i suppose)

Blue Phil said:
For any possible transfer to happen for either Rooney or Torres we would have to sell:

Given - £5million
Bellamy - £6million
Jo - £4million
Cruz - £6million
Adebayor - £15million

Ade alone is on a reported 150-170k a week for us so I'm not sure we'd need to sell all of those, considering Given, Bellamy, RSC, and SWP are probably all on 60k+ a week. Most of them need selling for other reasons though.

Blue Phil said:

Given - £5million
Bellamy - £6million
Jo - £4million
Cruz - £6million
Adebayor - £15million

That would basically go a massive way towards levelling the wage bill. I wouldn't mind selling Bridge aswell aslong as we could get a decent young left back as A.K's deputy. That would basically leave our attacking options as: A.J, Silva, Balotelli, Tevez, Ronney/Torres. (Milner aswell i suppose)

I'd happily sell all bar Given to be honest I think we can get through with Balotelli and Tevez allowing youngsters like Niemy and Guidetti to gain experiance.

I have it on a very reliable source, that we're gonna go for Giggs and Scholes. And we'll sign Solskjaer as a coach. Becks as a mascot. And we're looking to replace Mancini with Ferguson... And the Sheikh is considering to put together a bid to buy Man U and merge the two teams into one. All of this from a very reliable source. A mate of mine knows a guy who knows a guy who knows a guy who knows a guy that got a job sweeping the locker rooms at Old Trafford. He says he's a really honest guy, so I believe him. You should, too...

Theres no doubt we can afford him, but I doubt we'll get Rooney.

Even though Mancini said we haven't talked to him, that doesn't mean we won't talk to him--but still, I wouldn't be too surprised if he landed at United.

And besides, Rooney coming to City would make the fans (us) pissed as all hell. Don't get me wrong, he is one of the best footballers in the world, but he is our arch rival's star player--Rooney is the face of United. There is absolutely no way he would come to City.

Okay, there is a way, and there is a possibility, but it is VERY, very unlikely.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.