Rooney really is

Re: Rooney really is

I don't bother with Twitter, but please tell me that is not true and it's a fake account or something?

I am shocked at how even such a low life as Rooney could have such little respect for fellow professionals.

He's a scouse lowlife...what else would you expect. Look at all his townsfolk recently.

Mr Partridge said:
I don't bother with Twitter, but please tell me that is not true and it's a fake account or something?

I am shocked at how even such a low life as Rooney could have such little respect for fellow professionals.
Unfortunately it's true he is now getting major abuse.

That is very very disrespectful.... Im sure he wouldn't have the balls to say that to Yaya's face, he'd get that ugly face made even uglier. Even a Utd fan should be ashamed at that, no class at all.

Granny shagging scouse lowlife.

And people talk him being a possible England captain? Shouldn't even be in the England team.

blue12 said:
A piece of shit,he's tweeted " funny how the 2 toures were there all the way and lost" haha.
What an absolute fuckin imbecile.

bumbleblue said:
If that is true can someone tell me how that is not "bringing the game into disrepute"?

I can't believe it. I am shocked. I know it's Rooney and I shouldn't be, but how can anyone be such a c#nt? Really?

Can he get banned? Surely this is worthy of it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.