Rooney really is

Re: Rooney really is

You know what else is funny. City have been without arguably their best player for a month and we're still top of the league.

In all honesty blues, I was delighted when I read this. Firstly, it shows that utd are seriously worried by us, they were hoping to be top in this period without yaya, kolo, balotelli etc... Now they're not, they've resorted to cheap shots at us. All this talk about them coming into great form, they needed 2 pens to beat stoke; 2 to draw with chelsea and they beat Liverpool 2-1 at home - Wow!!!
If I were Vinny, captain of the dressing room, I'd start putting all of these comments up on the wall, there's a fair few.... 'not in my lifetime, '2nd half master class', 'city's players will be worried by the fact we drew at chelsea' etc... Seeing that everyday would really motivate me if I were a player.
Now we have everyone back we will fly! Yaya is so important to the system - silva, aguero and barry are infinitely more assured when he's on the pitch.

Believe me...this title is ours.

blue12 said:
A piece of shit,he's tweeted " funny how the 2 toures were there all the way and lost" haha.
What an absolute fuckin imbecile.

He probably thinks it was twice as far as he went in 2010 when he played like a cnut for his country in South Africa.
Mind you, it was two months before news came out he was shagging that prozzie wasn't it?
Lovely chap - not!!!!

chanceathefarpost said:
In all honesty blues, I was delighted when I read this. Firstly, it shows that utd are seriously worried by us, they were hoping to be top in this period without yaya, kolo, balotelli etc... Now they're not, they've resorted to cheap shots at us. All this talk about them coming into great form, they needed 2 pens to beat stoke; 2 to draw with chelsea and they beat Liverpool 2-1 at home - Wow!!!
If I were Vinny, captain of the dressing room, I'd start putting all of these comments up on the wall, there's a fair few.... 'not in my lifetime, '2nd half master class', 'city's players will be worried by the fact we drew at chelsea' etc... Seeing that everyday would really motivate me if I were a player.
Now we have everyone back we will fly! Yaya is so important to the system - silva, aguero and barry are infinitely more assured when he's on the pitch.

So well said.

just tweet him back "funny how you have never scored in a world cup tornament thats how good you are"

Why doesn't someone tweet the **** and ask him this simple question..

"Wayne-do you think your son Kai is proud of the fact that you shagged a load of hookers whilst married to his mother?"

It's simple.Dont get- mad get even

chanceathefarpost said:

I honestly love every fucking word of this.

blue12 said:
A piece of shit,he's tweeted " funny how the 2 toures were there all the way and lost" haha.

Didnt the scum go all the way to the CL final last year and LOSE..

Rooney you twit.

samharris said:
blue12 said:

Didnt the scum go all the way to the CL final last year and LOSE..

Rooney you twit.

change the I for an A Sam and thats more like it!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.