Re: Rooney really is

Bilboblue said:
Markie07 said:
warpig said:
stupidity runs in the family.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0WG3jDFW4SA[/youtube]

Who is that his brother?

Indeed.

When I saw that, I thought how can he play guitar without opposable thumbs? Then I clicked the link and realised he couldn't.

The whole Rooney family are a bunch of inbred freaks, from his fraudster father and uncle, to his fat tattooed transvestite cousin.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P8R77tPwD60[/youtube]

How has this tweet slipped under the radar of all the daily tabloids and even the local news channels??

If it had been a player of ours doing it it would have been headline news everywhere and probably discussed in parliament!!

The Toure's have far too much class and humility to ever reply to such vile spiteful childish dross.

Instead of Ricky letting the turd cosy up with him and carry his belts,i wish he would belt him one!

WTF!?

talkshite going on now about all the tweets this week and controversial and out of order tweets.

not a fucking mention of rooneys and the majority have nothing in them.

englands talisman gets away with murder.

ban-mcfc said:
WTF!?

talkshite going on now about all the tweets this week and controversial and out of order tweets.

not a fucking mention of rooneys and the majority have nothing in them.

englands talisman gets away with murder.
I thought the guy was going to mention it when he went on to Rooney.....but alas he didn't.

Josh Blue said:
I have said it before and I'm not proud of it but I would attack him the street. Fucking hate the ****!

so would i, i'd do time to injure that ****.

and i'm really not violent.

Im amazed he even knows how to tweet the thick brass shagging,ogre looking horrible excuse of a human being, that cnut makes me hate the rags even more, roll on April, that cnuts having it big time, fat scouse twat.

DempsM24 said:
Im amazed he even knows how to tweet the thick brass shagging,ogre looking horrible excuse of a human being, that cnut makes me hate the rags even more, roll on April, that cnuts having it big time, fat scouse twat.

This

No class -and the rest of his pig family are the same. A snapped leg for him and an incurable venereal for his pig looking missus would do very nicely.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.