Rooney transfer speculation in here please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Rooney

Just in from the pub with 2 rag mates. The whinging and vitriol from the pair of them was unbelievable, I ended up defending the twat, it was like they had totally wiped him from their memory. Anyway if he leaves it definitely weakens them so fine by me, would have had him a couple of years ago but I think he is on the slippery slope to mediocrity. I honestly believe they will implode this season, can't wait. ctid

citysince88 said:
Looks like Fergie knifed him in the back and the club are trying to fuck him over, near ten years of service and that's the thanks he gets. Pretty unbelievable from the rags.

I think he tried sabotage him to take some of his leverage away in his impending contract negotiations. To me this is all about his contract. He wants a new deal. Fergie used his lack or production against him. He used the threat of leaving as leverage since it worked the last time but his position isn't as strong. Fergie went to the papers to embarass him, get the fans against him so he wouldn't have to extend his contract knowing after his current deal expires he's not going to be worth 240k a week.

I will be glad when he is not a Rag - in derbies I have always feared his goals more than anyone else they have had and he has scored quite a few against us making that right . I will be very glad when he is not in their team and chances are that RVP will lose form or get injured and when their title defense is hanging on wellbeck I will be happy

Not hugely keen on him at city as I am not a fan of the man but I would have him over Suarez as Rooney is chav oik but Suarez is a racist cheating vampire!

I would have Ibra over either of them as even though he is a twat he is a funny one and I don't hate him

It's just been on the BBC news that one of the papers, didn't see which one, that United want £80m for the fat granny shagger

At that price we should be making a bid!

Rooney

Hope he doesn't go to Chelsea, still knows how to knock a football about and Chelsea could use his tracking back for the midfield when we play them how we've dominated them centrally. A career move and change of scenery could reinvigorate him. Let him rot at the rags and dismantle their dressing room playing second fiddle to van Pussie.

Jumanji said:
Hope he doesn't go to Chelsea, still knows how to knock a football about and Chelsea could use his tracking back for the midfield when we play them how we've dominated them centrally. A career move and change of scenery could reinvigorate him. Let him rot at the rags and dismantle their dressing room playing second fiddle to van Pussie.

You think he's unsettled now - wait till John Terry is 'comforting' Coleen when she's homesick!

Can anyone picture the billboard on Deansgate ' once a blue always a blue'? Hmm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.