Rooney transfer speculation in here please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Rooney

Cityisland said:
The_Mo said:
Manx Blue said:
I saw the footage after he landed. Didn't say a word, and no sign of a limp.

I sincerely hope he's not coming to us
If we get Rooney we will be favourites for the league and also be guranteed a genuine crack at the CL. The best player available on the market today and will improve us more than a Cavani or Falcao.

Much as i hate to say it, I agree with this.

Bollox.He's the second coming of Gazza.All downhill from here.

Thaksinssoldier said:
Cityisland said:
The_Mo said:
If we get Rooney we will be favourites for the league and also be guranteed a genuine crack at the CL. The best player available on the market today and will improve us more than a Cavani or Falcao.

Is this "Bollox" thing some kind of in joke on here?

Not sure why, and this is nothing personal against you, but it really annoys me.

Irrational, but there it is.

Buying Rooney would be City having no ambition. He's over the hill, overweight and overrated. I hope we stay well clear of him. He's only got 1-2 more years at the top with all that excess fat pressuring his knee joints.

Top player...with all shit he had with Ferguson last year and with not being at his best was there for them bastards whenever van Persie haven't delivered last year.

Proven Premier League player for years and if Chelsea get them I can't see anyone stopping them to win the title.

Would he be my first choice? No. If he came and worked hard and gave his all for City then I would have no problem with him. Maybe he just needs a new challenge, a new focus. I am no expert, but I think in the proper system he still has a few top years left.

I would never disown City because they signed a player I didn't agree with. If the manager and the front office think the player can help us win trophies then I am all for them. The bloke might be a son of a woman but he would be our son of a woman. After all, theez eeez football.

Cityisland said:
The_Mo said:
Manx Blue said:
I saw the footage after he landed. Didn't say a word, and no sign of a limp.

I sincerely hope he's not coming to us

same here, except I don't mind saying it :)

class player that i'd love at city.

Just my flawed sense of logic but having buried Rooney to save Ferguson being caught in (another) lie, they are now talking him and his fee up before unloading him and making him look a greedy traitor.

We'll see.

Cityisland said:
Thaksinssoldier said:
Cityisland said:

Is this "Bollox" thing some kind of in joke on here?

Not sure why, and this is nothing personal against you, but it really annoys me.

Irrational, but there it is.

stop talking bollox

If City and Chelsea both bid, why would they take the much trickier option from a PR perspective? This sort of thing will be a paramount consideration when they've just taken on a new manager who has everything to prove and everyone sharpening their knives for him to be slaughtered as not up to the job. I think Maureen is definitely interested and if Rooney's eventually allowed to go to an English club (bearing in mind they might have no other serious suitors) that's obviously going to be the preferred exit strategy for United.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.