Rooney's reaction (non)

A A

Anonymous

Have a look at Rooney's reaction to the news of Aguero's late winner........nothing, there is the face of a man who know's their time is up, a man who is probably regretting some of the nasty , spiteful rants he's made at City because he will never be welcome at our club EVER !!, he has pledged his future to an ageing creaking soon to be shipwreck of a club and he knows it.

I predict one more year for Rooney as a red at most and he will be in spain with CR7, good riddance.

he can now shove that tweet about yaya and the africans nations cup right up his arse. karma's a woman son, don't ya know?

Probably not the worst move for him to be fair, could be an Englishman that actually does something outside of the Motherland.

Fuck off fatty and let City get on with the business of dominating the Prem for years to come :)

themadinventor said:
Have a look at Rooney's reaction to the news of Aguero's late winner........nothing, there is the face of a man who know's their time is up, a man who is probably regretting some of the nasty , spiteful rants he's made at City because he will never be welcome at our club EVER !!, he has pledged his future to an ageing creaking soon to be shipwreck of a club and he knows it.

I predict one more year for Rooney as a red at most and he will be in spain with CR7, good riddance.

Don't say that mate. Every time he gets linked with us half of the people on here start creaming themselves. I hate the gobshite and would sooner eat shit then welcome him to Manchester.

alanjames24 said:
themadinventor said:

Don't say that mate. Every time he gets linked with us half of the people on here start creaming themselves. I hate the gobshite and would sooner eat shit then welcome him to Manchester.

same here

Yeah - we don't want ugly Rooney
City is like the club in "Cabaret":

"the girls are beautiful
the customers are beautiful
even the orchestra is beautiful"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.