Roque and Robben

yatesy94

Even if we don't sign Tevez/Eto'o it wouldn't be all that bad. In my opinion, Robinho is currently being played out of position. He plays better behind the striker. Now moving on to Roque Santa Cruz. I know City fans dont really want to see him at EASTLANDS but wheter we like it or not its going to happen...
Blackburn fans seem gutted that hes going and they rate him very, very highly.
Now with Real "$$$$" Madrid spending big with Ribery and David Villa on the cards, their likely to let a few players go. Robben would be a great buy. Hes had premier league experience and we all know he can play at that level. With another 4 or 5 qualilty additions to the squad, a top 6th finish is a certainty.
In my honest opinion i'd love us to sign Tevez but i'm afraid i can't say the same for Eto'o. Yes Eto'o is a world-class, superstar but our side needs a Target Man. We have too many short strikers. We struggle to score from set pieces and corners, so an injury-free, on form Roque would be ideal scoring us at least 15 goals a season.

My Realistic INS

Robben £15Million+ REAL MADRID
Santa Cruz £17Million BLACKBURN
Tuncay £5Million MIDDLESBROUGH
Lescott £10Million + Richards(Loan) EVERTON
G.Johnson £15Million + Benjani PORTSMOUTH
Ricardo £2Million REAL BETIS
Elia £3Million TWENTE

CBA doing the OUTS we all know the usual culprits.

CTID

manchestermooner said:
Even if we don't sign Tevez/Eto'o it wouldn't be all that bad. In my opinion, Robinho is currently being played out of position. He plays better behind the striker. Now moving on to Roque Santa Cruz. I know City fans dont really want to see him at EASTLANDS but wheter we like it or not its going to happen...
Blackburn fans seem gutted that hes going and they rate him very, very highly.
Now with Real "$$$$" Madrid spending big with Ribery and David Villa on the cards, their likely to let a few players go. Robben would be a great buy. Hes had premier league experience and we all know he can play at that level. With another 4 or 5 qualilty additions to the squad, a top 6th finish is a certainty.
In my honest opinion i'd love us to sign Tevez but i'm afraid i can't say the same for Eto'o. Yes Eto'o is a world-class, superstar but our side needs a Target Man. We have too many short strikers. We struggle to score from set pieces and corners, so an injury-free, on form Roque would be ideal scoring us at least 15 goals a season.

My Realistic INS

Robben £15Million+ REAL MADRID
Santa Cruz £17Million BLACKBURN
Tuncay £5Million MIDDLESBROUGH
Lescott £10Million + Richards(Loan) EVERTON
G.Johnson £15Million + Benjani PORTSMOUTH
Ricardo £2Million REAL BETIS
Elia £3Million TWENTE

CBA doing the OUTS we all know the usual culprits.

ROCKIN ROBIN MORE LIKE!!!!!!!!!!!

CTID

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.