Roque Going Nowhere

The Fat el Hombre

I never thought , even for a moment , that he would go anywhere ...... he's only just got here ....... RSC showed a fair degree of loyalty to Blackburn when other clubs first came sniffing , he's hardly likley to walk out on City after two minutes.

black mamba said:
I never thought , even for a moment , that he would go anywhere ...... he's only just got here ....... RSC showed a fair degree of loyalty to Blackburn when other clubs first came sniffing , he's hardly likley to walk out on City after two minutes.

Yea, he seems to have a good attitude and I think he knows that City present his best opportunity of making the most of his career. I was surprised at the rumours but you never know with a new manager in charge.

Glad to see it's all just paper talk anwyay

why would we even look at offloading him. We havent seen enough of him due to injury, but what little we have seen has been good.

cracking game vs sunderland, played well when he was getting back to full fitness, shame hes had a bit of a knockback.

i like RSC hope it is all bollocks

I wonder how these stupid, groundless stories and rumours get started?

Pam said:
I wonder how these stupid, groundless stories and rumours get started?
Couldn't be the gutter Press by any chance could it :-) No surely not, what was I thinking.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.