Roque Santa Cruz

ancoats

Blackburn manager Sam Allardyce has admitted his delight at managing to hang on to star striker

the fat big head is a fucking pimp

they were only after the money forget them trying to get other players in

the brown paper bag was not going in the deal

lets hope Roque Santa Cruz puts his foot down and dont play again this season and fuck BFS right off by asking for a transfer or go on strike

we would not be any better of with him anyway if we got him in this window so its blackburns lost

On ssn that fat fuck had to quote that according to santa cruz's contract they didnt have to sell in this window and he would have to abide by his contract. No goals coming from Roque now you fat bastard. Maybe ' spit the dog' will do it for you. Brown envelope time again, Sam!!!

We will offer half the amount in the summer most likely sign a better player. Nice management BFS.

Santa Cruz isnt worth 25 million no way. I hate fatty, lets hope they go down, what a laugh that would be!

£25M ?!??!

I didn't half laugh when I saw that this afternoon. If Defoe = £8m, Robbie Keane = £12m+ Bellamy = £10m+ and Heskey = £3.5m (given his age), then by that reckoning RSC is about £6-7m, which is what double paid for him last summer. Would have been overpriced at £16m, which is what was commonly thought would have got him.

It does go to show that the Club won't be taken for a ride - sure we'll have to pay slightly over the odds as we're now the start of the money chain, but if you're going to take the piss then JOG ON!

I haven't heard anything about what Crocky is sidelined for and how long.

Sadly, as many do, I fear that £17m has been flushed down the pan.

Any news on his injury and what his recovery time is?

Tez Tosterone said:

He's had an Op and is re-habilitating. By all acounts the Op has been a success and he should be ready near to the season's start if not actually the first match (due to physical and match fitness, not the injury). That's what I've heard from people on here but that doesn't mean it's true.

Tez Tosterone said:

He's got tendonitis hast he! I dunno where he's got it but it only takes rest to get it rid of that's all! he'll be back soon!

As a Blackburn fan, I think we got a lot more money for Roque than he was actually worth. I loved him to bits until he disrespected the club as I'm sure that you can all understand.
He was injured all season with tendonitis and a floating piece of cartilage in his knee. He last played for us on (I believe but I may be wrong) the 21st of February against Manchester Utd. He had surgery not long before the end of the season but everybody believed him to be ready for pre-season, something must have gone wrong in his recovery time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.