Rory Delap's throw ins......

ColinBellsjockstrap

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=742KZspdgr0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=742KZspdgr0</a>

Are you watching Shay??

mcfc_die_hard said:
haha the first comment underneath made me laugh

'play the game properly you big eared mug'

PMSL

I've got a sense of humour and that made me laugh ;D

Thing is throwing yourself to the floor every 5 minutes and trying to con the ref isn't "playing the game properly" either is it?

You big boys with all your premadonnas have your ways of getting the job done and so do we, difference is ours isn't cheating and totally within the rules. ;-)

Tricky_Rici said:
mcfc_die_hard said:

PMSL

Thing is throwing yourself to the floor every 5 minutes and trying to con the ref isn't "playing the game properly" either is it?

You big boys with all your premadonnas have your ways of getting the job done and so do we, difference is ours isn't cheating and totally within the rules. ;-)
Fuller dives more than any City player.

Tricky_Rici said:
mcfc_die_hard said:

PMSL

omg dont be silly how do we cheat?! you play the most discusting football since allardice at bolton

thing is stoke dont even know how to play good football haha their best weapon is throwings how amazing.

mcfc_die_hard said:
Tricky_Rici said:

omg dont be silly how do we cheat?! you play the most discusting football since allardice at bolton

Thanks mate. That's the most credit somebody's given us in ages. Normally it's Wimbledon. Are you suggesting it's cheating though? ;-)

Fuller does have his moments, i can admit that, but he's not that bad. One swallow doesn't make a summer though and the rest of our team don't do it as it's not Pulis' style. Trying to get Fuller to do as he's told is practically impossible though and i think he's given up trying. ;D

Don't try and tell me that Adebayor and Bellamy are angels though and i'd say they are both worse than Fuller. I did say "the big boys" though and not specifically you so it was more of a general comment about how the further up the league you go you will generally get more pansies who throw themselves to the ground and feign injury. That's a damn sight more annoying than a team that has a long throw surely? I will grant you that you're nowhere near as bad as the Arsenals, Chelseas and Liverpools of this world. I'll let your neighbours off this time though as now Ronaldo's gone they do seem to have cleaned up their act a bit.

Tricky_Rici said:
mcfc_die_hard said:

Thanks mate. That's the most credit somebody's given us in ages. Normally it's Wimbledon. Are you suggesting it's cheating though? ;-)

Fuller does have his moments, i can admit that, but he's not that bad. One swallow doesn't make a summer though and the rest of our team don't do it as it's not Pulis' style. Trying to get Fuller to do as he's told is practically impossible though and i think he's given up trying. ;D

Don't try and tell me that Adebayor and Bellamy are angels though and i'd say they are both worse than Fuller. I did say "the big boys" though and not specifically you so it was more of a general comment about how the further up the league you go you will generally get more pansies who throw themselves to the ground and feign injury. That's a damn sight more annoying than a team that has a long throw surely? I will grant you that you're nowhere near as bad as the Arsenals, Chelseas and Liverpools of this world. I'll let your neighbours off this time though as now Ronaldo's gone they do seem to have cleaned up their act a bit.

i just cant stand teams that rely on a jug eared twat to throw it 40 yards for some 6ft 4 fucking donkeys to head in

Don't really see what all the fuss is about with Stoke using Delaps throw. If we had someone in our squad that could do that i'd want it thrown in the mixer time and time again. Stoke don't play pretty football but they play to their strengths and it works for them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.