Rosetta Stone ISO installation

Blue Smarties

Am I doing something wrong or have I downloaded a corrupted torrent? I can't find a setup.exe, a part of me presume it's the latter however before I download from a different site I'm just wondering if the set up is different to a standard ISO.

I presume you have mounted the file?

Can you either search the folders that are visible for an .exe file or if you double click does it not auto start the installation?

mindmyp's_n_q's said:
I presume you have mounted the file?

Can you either search the folders that are visible for an .exe file or if you double click does it not auto start the installation?
I mounted them with Daemon Tools and it came up as CD-ROM, I explored the folders and it didn't have an .exe. The double click simply opened up the windows explorer thing to search the folders, I think I corrupted it by opening the torrent too soon. I saw it was on 100% but I didn't recall it popping up telling me it had completed so I think it was finalising the download, hmm.

When I mount it it opens up like this, if this is what you mean?

zjgmjp.png

That looks like you've downloaded the language disk and not an install disk. Is there another ISO with it?

Damocles said:
That looks like you've downloaded the language disk and not an install disk. Is there another ISO with it?
oops. All the same up to L5 (Rosetta Stone V3 - German L1, Rosetta Stone V3 - German L2 etc).

Just to add, they are very version sensitive, i tried a few weeks ago, all installed ok but when you try to add languages you get an error, read online it was something to do with an online update, since it was a hooky copy obviously i could not complete the install

Bugger, so does it look like I've downloaded the language disk? All I want to do is learn a bit of German so I can go back to Mönchengladbach!

Blue Smarties said:
Bugger, so does it look like I've downloaded the language disk? All I want to do is learn a bit of German so I can go back to Mönchengladbach!

yup looks that way fella
you need the console first, then add language iso to that. Like i said mine failed so cant guide you to a working one, if anyone helps you please forward :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.