Rosler or Quinn?

Pigeonho said:
black mamba said:
Rosler for me ........

i haven't liked some of the things Quinn has said about us in recent years , and i don't get the feeling that he ever really considered himself to be a true 'blue' , like Rosler , Goater , or Zabaeta , ... more someone who was just here to do a job.
That can be said for 95% of whoever plays for us though so I wouldn't let that cloud your judgement.
Out of the two though like you I go for Rosler. When we signed him I remember him playing in a reserve game for his debut and he scored 2 I think. My mates took the piss asking who the fuck was he and all the usual gobshite comments from 'fans' of United who never went to the games. Rosler was fucking awesome and for me should have got a call up for Germany, (pretty sure he never did but remember it being touted around 1994).
As for Quinn, ever lasting memory will be his partnership with Walsh and of course the Saunders penalty.

Has 6 caps for East Germany.

At this time Klinsmann, Völler, Kirsten etc. played for Germany. Never had problems with the forward positions...

Uwe is one of us. Quinny (though I like him and I think he's a City well-wisher) is not.

Rosler for me too, you could tell he had a passion for the club. Loved the Uwe Rosler chant against Dortmund.

RVZ Urmston said:
No question, Quinn by a million miles, better all round player, good on the deck and the air. Selfless team player. Could adapt to playing with different partners, Heath, Sheron, White, Walsh, top quality. We made him the player he became. Rosler I like, but always thought he was somewhat overrated. A bit selfish and moody as seen when Kinkladze arrived. But at the end of the day, they would struggle to get in the top ten strikers the club has had, way behind, Tueart, Lee, Young, Anelka, Aguero, Tevez, Kidd, Summerbee, Francis, White, Marsh, Goater, Kinsey, no joking about that one.

I'd have Dzeko ahead of Anelka and the Goat.I await the abuse.

Kun Aguero said:
RVZ Urmston said:
No question, Quinn by a million miles, better all round player, good on the deck and the air. Selfless team player. Could adapt to playing with different partners, Heath, Sheron, White, Walsh, top quality. We made him the player he became. Rosler I like, but always thought he was somewhat overrated. A bit selfish and moody as seen when Kinkladze arrived. But at the end of the day, they would struggle to get in the top ten strikers the club has had, way behind, Tueart, Lee, Young, Anelka, Aguero, Tevez, Kidd, Summerbee, Francis, White, Marsh, Goater, Kinsey, no joking about that one.

I'd have Dzeko ahead of Anelka and the Goat.I await the abuse.

Love Dzeko, love The Goat but Anelka was one good player.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.