Ross Barkley

That 'promising young English player' is, I believe, two years older than Raz. What a difference. Barkley needs to get sorted or he will become another waste of talent.

My Evertonian Renegade Offspring has called RAT! £15m and EFC could have had £35m from CFC but he decides to stay at EFC injured, got all the treatment, shafts EFC for £20m and takes better personal terms himself. They won't be happy with Barkers down Walton Road!

for 15m as is rumoured chelsea are paying, would he be worth risking?

shirley Pep could save his career?

Good, he's average and won't improve them.

If they get Andy Carroll as well all they'll need is Pulis or Big Sam as manager and they'll have become a cockney version of Stoke.

Andy Carroll is injured for 34 games a season and Barkley has missed the boat as far as his career goes, don't get me wrong he is still a good player but he will never reach the potential he could have 3 or 4 seasons ago, I cant see Chelsea going in for either of these players... I have been wrong at least once before on here though..!

I would have him here at that price. He's the type of player who could thrive under Pep's management.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.