Roughest / Most unwelcoming cities in the UK

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by oman0115, 4 Sep 2019.

1. Bigg Bigg Blue

Bigg Bigg Blue

In a hole that just keeps getting deeper.
    He needs the money to buy my beer mate.

mancityvstoke likes this.
  2. Big Swifty

Big Swifty

I bought a car from abroad some years ago and picked it up from Teesport dockside. I spent the previous night in Middlesbrough - - God what a dump.

3. s1ty m

s1ty m

Walked back that way from the stadium the other night. I now totally understand the this cesspit of a city thread. It's vile.

4. asahartford1

asahartford1

I walked (quickly) through on Weds, I tried to explain to Mrs Asa how lovely it was in the 60s, when it had er, gardens. Have a look at some of the retro pictures, how do town planners get away with it.

5. yeah I miss all the tramps on the benches drinking meths.......the flowers didnt cover the smell of piss either.

6. asahartford1

asahartford1

We used to pass through on the way to school every day, don't remember the tramps( today they would be homeless) 8 years ever day. How old were you, smelling piss, and knowing the drinking habits of the tramps? -:)

mancityvstoke likes this.
  7. One was outside The Brunswick one day ....(full of City) the tramp was trying to blag free cigs or drinks but no one was having any of it telling him to fuck off the smelly cunt.

Next salute he's shouting "fuck yous" in a Glasgow accent and drinking paraffin out of the lamps around the roadworks outside the pub.

Cue blues chucking matches at him the cunts.

That's how old. ;)

8. asahartford1

asahartford1

My dad used to light those lamps :-)

9. nice dig you cunt. ;)

asahartford1 likes this.