Roughest / Most unwelcoming cities in the UK

Hull - hate the place, rough as a bears arse
Not nearly as rough as Manchester, Liverpool, Leeds, Birmingham, Glasgow, Edinburgh, Newcastle or London. I wonder if people who post this shit have actually spent any time in these places or just watch list programs on channel 4.

Not nearly as rough as Manchester, Liverpool, Leeds, Birmingham, Glasgow, Edinburgh, Newcastle or London. I wonder if people who post this shit have actually spent any time in these places or just watch list programs on channel 4.
Agree 100%. Manchester, Newcastle and Glasgow are awful in places

Aldershot is a good shout.

I've had som Bizzare nights out there. Army wives can be a bit of a nightmare when they've had a skinfull.

Rochester is also another dump on a night out.

I'll also add sCuntThorpe to the list.

London. ****** hate the place!

London has made me professionally but I’d rather my social life was elsewhere. I’ve so many happy memories of Failsworth or Droylsden when I was living there. Surrounded by friends and welcoming people. The social cohesion here is dire and I hope to leave next year.

Not a city but I would suggest Middlesbrough is rough. They breed some arranges one up there. Whitby too

The worst place I have ever had the misfortune to visit in the UK is Dewsbury.

Not a city, but a massive shithole.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.