round of golf

jd-blue

hi guys, i am going to play golf tomorrow however i dont know what equipment i need other than my clubs or what to wear, any help? thanks, also if there are any other blues who want to play we are teeing off at 9:30 if they want to join in

jd most golf clubs insist you where trousers,not jeans,tracky bottoms ect.
most clubs insist you where proper golf shoes-spikes
water proos incase it rains
umberella
tees
balls

where you playing ?

altrincham is a municiple i think,so you might get away with trainers and tracky bottoms not 100% tho.

Balls and tees would help. If you're asking this question, I'm assuming this is one of your first times to play, and I'd suggest having at least 12 balls. A glove (for your non-dominant hand, i.e. left if you are right handed). Money for beer and betting. And something to mark your ball on the greens (you can use a penny).

sky tot said:
altrincham is a municiple i think,so you might get away with trainers and tracky bottoms not 100% tho.

You can wear pretty much whatever you want on altricham, Ive seen people wearing allsorts on there!!.
I take it you dont play golf then mate?.
My davice is this, go and buy yourself a pair of footjoy shoes from somewhere like sports soccer for about £50 if you plan on making this a regular thing.
Also dont go buying a brand new set of golf clubs when you might not like it!.
If your after any, clubs Ive got a few sets of irons I dont use anymore you could have mate!!.

i have some clubs from my dad, its just i havent been to play a full round, so i dont know whether to take food or anything :S im lost ahaha

altrincham golf course has got a small brook running through some of the holes so unless you have played a few rounds expect to loose a few balls. they also definately have a dress code of pants, golf shoes,

jd-blue said:
i have some clubs from my dad, its just i havent been to play a full round, so i dont know whether to take food or anything :S im lost ahaha

Take a couple of butties, plenty of fluid and a nanna for good measure!.

p.s. sorry if I was wrong regarding the dress code although I have seen some people in the past who were wearing the wrong attire shall we say!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.