Roundabout and Greenman

You can't get closer really. The Green Man is up a bit of hill if you're coming from the wrong direction but if you're coming from Wembley Central way it's all downhill (although it is a bit of walk from there, maybe three quarters of a mile roughly).

Skashion said:
You can't get closer really. The Green Man is up a bit of hill if you're coming from the wrong direction but if you're coming from Wembley Central way it's all downhill (although it is a bit of walk from there, maybe three quarters of a mile roughly).

That does for me. I'll bell you when i touch down in that there London. I'll have that cockney **** BoyBlue with me aswell.

Hope to be in the greenman for 11ish. Is there going to be a bluemoon section that I can stagger over to and say hello or are you all going undercover?

PistonBlue said:
Pablo1 said:
Hope to be in the greenman for 11ish. Is there going to be a bluemoon section that I can stagger over to and say hello or are you all going undercover?

I'm hoping to be there about 11, I'll wear a carnation so you know it's me

Thanks - just don't make it a red one..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.