rounders

mcfcinprague

Team supported
Manchester City since 1962
And they call it the world fuckin series when no other fuckin country is in it or even wants to be in it the trumped up fuckers

Went to watch Milwaukee a few years back, lasted first innings then went back out to the car park bbq's.

Best bit about it is the bbq's and the craic with others doing the same, the sport it's self is shite.

Half the guy's i talked to could not tell you a baseball from a football, only their for the same reasons i liked it.

Cricket as well, its a silly game with no tactics required whatsoever. Hit the ball and run

mcfcinprague said:
And they call it the world fuckin series when no other fuckin country is in it or even wants to be in it the trumped up fuckers

Minus Canada which i guess is a country and all the international players.

Boring sober but what isn't ? Never could understand people watching it on TV though.

Barcon said:
Ragnarok said:
Cricket as well, its a silly game with no tactics required whatsoever. Hit the ball and run

At least baseball ends at some point.

I was told that they keep playing long after the all the fans have gone (i.e. the beer and food runs out) and the janitor turns the lights off.

Do they use luminous bats and balls?

Thought you were talking about the best gambling film of all time then.

Still Baseball is great fun, especially if you've had a bet on it.

Another sport that people with an attention span that expires ten minutes after the players take the field, struggle to understand but there's a few of them.

Oh and it's named after The World newspaper not the world.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.