Royal box steps seat

183sash

has anyone on here ever managed to get an aisle seat at Wembley right next to the players either going up to or coming down from collecting the trophy from the royal box , if I can , want to try and get a couple for the charity shield , just need the block and seat numbers . Can’t exactly work it out by the stadium plan

has anyone on here ever managed to get an aisle seat at Wembley right next to the players either going up to or coming down from collecting the trophy from the royal box , if I can , want to try and get a couple for the charity shield , just need the block and seat numbers . Can’t exactly work it out by the stadium plan
Posh twat. ;)

Block 143 (I think that’s correct from memory) is one of the three Bobby Moore Suite blocks that are always empty after half time, 143 is the block on the left of the tunnel as you look from the tv camera side.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.