Royal Wedding

I hate it all. I don't think a President is necessary, although at least they would not have been born into the position. Call me strange but I'd choose democracy every time.

If its the process of accession that bothers you I am with you mate - what makes him "better" than you except by an accident of birth? For those who go on about the money they cost you know full well cutting them off without a penny would just give a Govt more to spend on Presidential limo's and bomb proof fucking underwear for the First Lady.........remember those heady days when there was a plan for Bliar Force one after they had chopped the Royal Yacht?

You misunderstand the role of the royal family,they have no control anymore

Actually, technically, they still have many powers (though whether they'd be allowed to use them is another matter).
That's not the point anyway. These people represent the country. What qualifies them for that position other than being born by chance into this family?

I think this will be like the X Factor,all the men saying i'm not watching that crap then do in secret lol

think back to Wills and Kate - if Meghan has a maid of honour with a great arse in a tight dress then later the rags get tonked in the final we will all be on here saying we watched it all and its been a great day ha ha ha ha

Actually, technically, they still have many powers (though whether they'd be allowed to use them is another matter).
That's not the point anyway. These people represent the country. What qualifies them for that position other than being born by chance into this family?
The point is they have no power to use as it's not allowed,for ever it has been that families are born into royalty,they do no harm

think back to Wills and Kate - if Meghan has a maid of honour with a great arse in a tight dress then later the rags get tonked in the final we will all be on here saying we watched it all and its been a great day ha ha ha ha
It could be a very good day for you lads lol,i don't think the chavs are up to the job for the 2nd part of it

I'm not the mushy romantic sort but i'm happy for harry as i remember him as a small heartbroken kid and i want to see what she is wearing

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.