Royal Wedding

Meghan has declared herself as a feminist,it'll be interesting which causes she supports,i'm really interested in what her and harry do without the restrictions that wills and kate have

Of course she has.

Every famous western woman alive is a feminist.

Of course she has.

Every famous western woman alive is a feminist.
Feminists don't hate men it's about women having the same rights,you misunderstand it,i think she will help women in places like africa to go to school and become more independent,things like that

Feminists don't hate men it's about women having the same rights,you misunderstand it,i think she will help women in places like africa to go to school and become more independent,things like that

I have no problem with feminists in the developing world where it’s actually needed.

Oh look he’s back. Hello mate.

The above poster said it’s not the Royal Family but the land, estates, events etc. that bring in the tourism.

Can you see why I brought up your post?

My argument is that it pays for itself, it’s very easy to understand.

Apologies for having a life and not waiting with baited breath for you to post.
My original point was correct then and still is now.
And good luck with going down to London for a mooch around their free house with all the other tourists, i'm sure the happy couple will gladly give you a guided tour...

Meghan has declared herself as a feminist,it'll be interesting which causes she supports,i'm really interested in what her and harry do without the restrictions that wills and kate have
Presumably that means she won’t be taking her husband’s title, precedence or privileges.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.