Rozzi and Danny Fund Raiser/Xmas Party 2011 *update page 1*

blue_bird

Counting how many times Mancini says 'important'..
This years party will take place on the 3rd Dec after Norwich at home.

Food will be provided including dessert (if I can sweet talk Neil Worcester again!).

It starts at 8pm and will finish around 1am.

Once again entertainment will include the amazing Monkey Harris and the wonderful DJ Colin - who are all performing for free.

Hope to see you there!

***Tickets are now available to buy either from myself or Sue at the next few home games or via Pay Pal.

(Please bear in mind that if you choose to use Pay Pal, they will take a percentage of the money).

Alternatively, you can call 07999 24 88 11 to arrange to purchase tickets.

Tickets are £15 as we are being charged £10 per head for food.

If you wish to pay by BACS transfer then please PM Bluebird1 for the account details.

Thanks.***

[paypaldonation]mancityparty@yahoo.co.uk[/paypaldonation]

Re: Rozzi Fund Raiser/Xmas Party 2011

tueartsboots said:
Wahey ! Count us in !

Hope you're not ill this year!!!!

It's going to be a great night, people who came last year thoroughly enjoyed themselves. Can't wait to get going with the organising:-)

Re: Rozzi Fund Raiser/Xmas Party 2011

I have failed to attend through work twice now, i will not fail this year for certain. If you need any more entertainment, young bob is the singer with my lads band now, i'm sure they would do a few numbers for nowt if you get stuck...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.