RSC Anderlecht Thread - 2022/23

they play some very good football

Vinnie learnt from the best there is.

I would love him to be at Anderlecht a few more years, maybe even a europa run or a league title and if Pep wants to move on we can bring him in. He will be no PE teacher I can guarantee because we have a footballing machine for him to join, the new manager just plugs into the system. Whoever takes over from Pep has the best job in world football.

I would love him to be at Anderlecht a few more years, maybe even a europa run or a league title and if Pep wants to move on we can bring him in. He will be no PE teacher I can guarantee because we have a footballing machine for him to join, the new manager just plugs into the system. Whoever takes over from Pep has the best job in world football.

they play some very good football

Interesting tactic on 50secs. Get your smallest player to mark the oppositions giant centre half at a corner and then run around like a loon in the box away from him as the ball comes in.

The Antwerp vs Genk game was some match. Genk were 2 nil up in the champions league with 15 mins to.go.. heading into injury time, anderlecht would have qualified for the champs league with a win tomorrow as it was 2-2. 92nd minute, Antwerp complete the comeback

The Antwerp vs Genk game was some match. Genk were 2 nil up in the champions league with 15 mins to.go.. heading into injury time, anderlecht would have qualified for the champs league with a win tomorrow as it was 2-2. 92nd minute, Antwerp complete the comeback
Have they done away with championship rounds to decide champions leaugue places now in Belgium?

If Genk wins the cup next weekend, Kompany wil clinch a spot in europe.

Only in the new and dreadfull conference league. But it would still be nice to head back into europe with the young players, and hopefully Lukas Nmecha. ;)

Very important weekend to take of the pressure, and try to go for that nr 2 spot in the play offs.

If Genk wins the cup next weekend, Kompany wil clinch a spot in europe.

Only in the new and dreadfull conference league. But it would still be nice to head back into europe with the young players, and hopefully Lukas Nmecha. ;)

Very important weekend to take of the pressure, and try to go for that nr 2 spot in the play offs.
Best of luck.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.