RSC Anderlecht Thread - 2022/23

Nice win against the leader this weekend, with an impressive Nmecha.

Becoming a fan favorite if he keeps on playing like this!

Not the man with the 20 goals a season, but so good in making the players around him better!

I wonder what cityS plans will be at the end of the season.
I thought his contract was ending in 2021, but the club still has a option for an extra year.

Nice win against the leader this weekend, with an impressive Nmecha.

Becoming a fan favorite if he keeps on playing like this!

Not the man with the 20 goals a season, but so good in making the players around him better!

I wonder what cityS plans will be at the end of the season.
I thought his contract was ending in 2021, but the club still has a option for an extra year.
Thanks pal,love the reports/updates.

When it clicks for Nmecha,im sure he'll be a player

Important win yesterday against leader Racing Genk.
Keeping us in touch of the top teams in the league

Penalty goal by Nmecha after a foul on him.
Standout was Sambi Lokonga, and also the young Hannes Delcroix keeps on playing on a high level in the defense.

Sad to see top talent Yari Verschaeren leave the pitch after a severe injury.

Another win yesterday, with 2 goals by Lukas Nmecha.
A field goal, but also a very nice penalty in Panenka style.
It seemed Kompany wasn't to pleased about that. :)

We played with a team with an average age of 22 years old. With 6 players from the youth academy!
We finished the game with 10 players, after a red card by 19 year old debutant Lukas Linsens. But still a nice performance of the young lad before the red card. A good learning moment.

Friday the next game !

Another good win today for Vinnie, Nmecha scored a pen. 2-0.

And once again Nmecha was so useful for the team. Very good game of the team, but the opponent, Beerschot, had alot of players just returning after a covid outbreak in their team.

For the first time in the top 4 of the league this season. The top 4 will play playoffs this year to decide who goes into Europe.

The young players developing well under Kompany, and also loan players like Nmecha and Mukairu are becoming real fan favorites.

Nice win yesterday!

Another penalty by Nmecha.
But also some very nice passes!

Really hope we can get him another season on loan. Would be good for the development of the player, but also for Kompany's Anderlecht.

The last months the team is really able to show some very nice football.

So nice to see this team full of youth prospects play good football under the wings of Vincent Kompany.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.