RSC Anderlecht Thread - 2022/23

They've gotten new owners since then haven't they?
Think the letter came about 6 months before the takeover, but you can bet your last quid the Americans where behind the letter, influencing things before completion, everyone was perplexed as to why Burnley? at the time

Vinny wanted to stay. But the last year, some peoples didn't show a lot of respect for the man who is a huge factor in Anderlecht coming back to the top.

He was willing to stay with one condition. The club didn't want to give the condition, and so the story was over. :(
Thanks for your updates on Vinnie and Anderlecht.
What was the condition that Anderlecht would not give Vinnie, resulting in him leaving ?

Thanks for your updates on Vinnie and Anderlecht.
What was the condition that Anderlecht would not give Vinnie, resulting in him leaving ?

That's not known, if I have to guess, it has something to do with the strength of the team next year. A player he wants? A budget he wants?

But the problems between him and some other peoples started in November already, when the results were lacking.

Tough job if he goes to Burnley. There may be better jobs out there than that.
Perhaps Leeds would be a better shout. Wherever he ends up,I wish him nothing but success, and would love to see him back home with the blues in some capacity in the future

That's not known, if I have to guess, it has something to do with the strength of the team next year. A player he wants? A budget he wants?

But the problems between him and some other peoples started in November already, when the results were lacking.

Seems pretty short sighted of the club and a real shame when it all seemed to be heading very much in the right direction. For the fans sake, hope it doesn't derail the progress you've made under him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.