RSC Anderlecht Thread - 2022/23

I find it hard to accept its ability related as the league is piss poor,
You really underestemate this league. Its better than The Championship. This was The biggest mistake Vinny Made when he came back.

I understand your concerns. But its way to early to panic. THB will have a role in this Anderlecht squad. You just cant expect Anderlecht just letting him play every minute when The other 2 defenders are performing good.

You really underestemate this league. Its better than The Championship. This was The biggest mistake Vinny Made when he came back.

I understand your concerns. But its way to early to panic. THB will have a role in this Anderlecht squad. You just cant expect Anderlecht just letting him play every minute when The other 2 defenders are performing good.

I'll bow to your knowledge,however biased....;-)

No panic,not even close,i'm just expressing a concern and an opinion on a situation i have seen develop on numerous occasion previously.

THB is too good a talent not be used,so hopefully your prediction of satisfactory playing time is more accurate than my scenario.

If the Belgium is better than Championship standard then maybe we dropped a clanger letting Nmecha go. If we do not get Kane or a plab B through the door he could have been a useful option.

Nmecha scored two or three goals in about 50 championship games. That tells its own story
The guy that we are trying to buy for £120M+ had the record below on loan.

2011Leyton Orient (loan)18(5)
2012Millwall (loan)22(7)
2012–2013Norwich City (loan)3(0)
2013Leicester City (loan)13(2)

I'm not claiming that Nmecha would be a long term answer to our striker issue but, if we do not get anyone in, then the player that we saw playing for Germany U21's would have been useful to have about imo.

Hopefully we will get Kane or someone else in and my idle speculations can cease :)

The guy that we are trying to buy for £120M+ had the record below on loan.

2011Leyton Orient (loan)18(5)
2012Millwall (loan)22(7)
2012–2013Norwich City (loan)3(0)
2013Leicester City (loan)13(2)

I'm not claiming that Nmecha would be a long term answer to our striker issue but, if we do not get anyone in, then the player that we saw playing for Germany U21's would have been useful to have about imo.

Hopefully we will get Kane or someone else in and my idle speculations can cease :)
Yeah Kane’s loan record was shocking so it was a huge surprise to most that he became the player he did

Shearer's record at Soton as as young player was not great, 23 goals in 113 apps. He didn't turn out too badly.

As a swede i wonder about your thoughts on Olsson and Thelin... just curious what your thoughts are

As a swede i wonder about your thoughts on Olsson and Thelin... just curious what your thoughts are
imo Thelin is a decent striker for small teams in a competition with lots of space on the pitch. For a team that wants to play attacking football or is playing Against smaller teams who park the bus, he is a disaster. If hé puts pressure on the defense, you can be sure he will make a foul. Absolutely no fan of him. One of the last players our former manager, a real crook, brought on, to please the players manager.

Olssen is still a new player, so maybe to soon for a decent opinion. But I like what I have seen for now. Good passing, calm at The ball, smart player.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.