RSC Anderlecht Thread - 2022/23

Very important win for Vinny yesterday. After some bad results the last couple of weeks, with a squad not in the best form. And Some players taking very stupid red cards, or making mistakes resulting in only getting a draw or a loss.

The Press was already taling about a firing.

Good win yesterday. Has THB fallen to the bench as the scapegoat for the Antwerp defeat? Only seems to be featuring as a late substitute now. How is Zirkzee playing?

Good win yesterday. Has THB fallen to the bench as the scapegoat for the Antwerp defeat? Only seems to be featuring as a late substitute now. How is Zirkzee playing?
I went to the Sint Truiden game a few weeks back and he was just not very good.

THB just had a very bad period, and lost his place. But to Lisandro Magallan, a player who’s not that better. But if there is one persoon I trust in analysing a defender, its Vincent Kompany.

I sure hope THB will het back in. No fan of Magallan.

We got a 12/12 though, with football fun to Watch. So Kompany is doing well the last games. Sunday we play Club Bruges, a big test for Vinny and The boys.

THB just had a very bad period, and lost his place. But to Lisandro Magallan, a player who’s not that better. But if there is one persoon I trust in analysing a defender, its Vincent Kompany.

We got a 12/12 though, with football fun to Watch. So Kompany is doing well the last games. Sunday we play Club Bruges, a big test for Vinny and The boys.
How do you rate VK as a manager?

Where do you think Anderlecht should finish in the league? (As in expectations, rather than where you’ll think they will finish this season)

Are Bruges ahead of Anderlecht as they have better finances, or is it a better run club?

And Zirkzee? How would you compare him with Nmecha?

How do you rate VK as a manager?

Where do you think Anderlecht should finish in the league? (As in expectations, rather than where you’ll think they will finish this season)

Are Bruges ahead of Anderlecht as they have better finances, or is it a better run club?

I see him as a real visionairy coach, with a very positive idea on An attacking academic style of play. The problem in Anderlecht are The finances. So the roster misses some quality to play that style of plat every game. Hé still had some steps to take to become a world class manager, but really had The potential.

I think Anderlecht should be Able to get a 3 rd or 4th place. And 3rd place is The ambition of The team.

Brugge has way better finances, and is run good. Anderlecht was managed terrible the last 10 years. Something you dont heal from in a couple of years. But there are some big financial reformations on the way. So the financial problems may be solved, and together with Vinny, I really think great times are ahead of us.

I really like Zirkzee. But he is another type of striker compared to Nmecha.

Concentration seems a working point sometimes. But he has great technique, en a very beautifull style.

But I really liked Nmecha, and miss the guy. Great mentality, great skills, cool guy.

I see him as a real visionairy coach, with a very positive idea on An attacking academic style of play. The problem in Anderlecht are The finances. So the roster misses some quality to

I think Anderlecht should be Able to get a 3 rd or 4th place. And 3rd place is The ambition of The team.

Brugge has way better finances, and is run good. Anderlecht was managed terrible the last 10 years. Something you dont heal from in a couple of years. But there are some big financial reformations on the way. So the financial problems may be solved, and together with Vinny, I really think great times are ahead of us.

I really like Zirkzee. But he is another type of striker compared to Nmecha.

Concentration seems a working point sometimes. But he has great technique, en a very beautifull style.

But I really liked Nmecha, and miss the guy. Great mentality, great skills, cool guy.
Thanks for your insight. I do look out for your results, but didn’t have this context.

Are you straightening out your finances or has COVID hurt them more?

Thanks for your insight. I do look out for your results, but didn’t have this context.

Are you straightening out your finances or has COVID hurt them more?
Thanks to covid, our owner is able to reorganise some debts of The club.

The financial problems were mainly by buying alot of players with no value on the pitch, but with huge wages. Lots of bad transfers Made between The team manager, and player managers, with some doubtfull benefits for The team manager.

Good result away at Bruges (2-2) bust must be slightly disappointed not to have held out for the win. THB was on the bench for this one.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.