RSC Anderlecht Thread - 2022/23

Just when you thought you couldn’t dislike club Brugge anymore
View attachment 32224
Really sad to see Vinny really shaken up after The game.

Right wingers in The stands who cant behalve really sad to see. But I think lots of clubs have that problem I gues.

Here some images form fans being agressive to The Anderlecht subs warming up.

Vincent Kompany leading RSC Anderlecht to the cup final!

Here’s to you Vincent Kompany, Sporting loves you more than you Will know, oooowoooow.
Always will be the ‘business’….. a man who deserves every success coming to him, hard work, integrity and intellect gets you far in life, he embodies all of these and one should never be surprised when they succeed!

Just looked at the Belgium league for the first time in a while to see Royal Union SG top of the table, promoted last season after 48 years out of the top Flight, there's got to be a story behind that.

Just looked at the Belgium league for the first time in a while to see Royal Union SG top of the table, promoted last season after 48 years out of the top Flight, there's got to be a story behind that.
Its a fairy tale story. Kind of, because The team is in The hands of The owner of Brighton. But they have a good “team” with ok players. Due to the playoff system, and The halfation of The points I dont see them becoming The champs. And 1 of their key players for making The goals got suspended for 5 games. But they sure would deserve it, with The other contenders playing with to much ups and downs.

For us, top 4 is The goal. But a heavy schedule ahead, playing Against 2 teams also going for The top 4. The games against Gent and Antwerp Will be crucial. Our problem still is finishing our chances. Because The football Vinny Lets is play, is giving us lots of opportunities in front of goal.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.